Coming Soon: Debit card payment option at all Auto Title Express locations!
license renewal
First Time Driver's License

We can convert your Temporary Instructional Permit (TIP) to a Class E learner's permit. You'll need proof of school attendance (a letter from the school, high school diploma, or GED certificate), proof of completed driver's education course and written exam, an original certified birth certificate, Social Security card, and your parent or legal guardian.

Easily convert your learner’s permit to a first time driver’s license. You’ll need your current learner’s permit, certificate of enrollment from school, original certified birth certificate, Social Security card, sealed road skills test results, and your parent/legal guardian (with ID).

license renewals
Driver's License & ID Renewals

Renew your driver's license or state-issued identification card in fifteen minutes or less! Visit any of our seven locations on your lunch break or while you're out running errands. There's no need to set aside a whole day for renewal – we'll take care of your renewal fast! Be sure to bring proof of current Louisiana insurance if you own a vehicle. Call for fees.

Driver's License Reinstatement

If you've received a letter from the Office of Motor Vehicles or the Office of Debt Recovery stating that you owe fines due to a lapse in auto insurance, we can help. Our friendly team is available to assist you. Bring proof of current Louisiana insurance and any other documents that may be applicable (such as the ODR letter, a bill of sale if the vehicle in question was sold, or proof of continued insurance coverage through the dates in question).

hunter and cajun
"Hunter" and "Cajun" Endorsements

Louisiana citizens who have been issued a lifetime fishing license, a certificate of completion of a firearm and hunter education, or boating safety education program may elect to have a Department of Wildlife and Fisheries endorsement added to a driver's license at no additional charge.A copy of the hunting/fishing license or certificate of completion of the education program is required to add this endorsement.

Any citizen of Louisiana may also request the "I'm Cajun" endorsement, which will appear directly below the photo on the driver's license or identification card.

lost or stolen
Driver's License and ID Replacements

Lost or stolen driver's license/ID cards may be replaced. Replacement fee applies, and a new photo will be taken. Please remember to bring proof of current Louisiana insurance if you own a vehicle and are replacing a driver's license.

Handicap Placards

Auto Title Express can issue "hang tags" (to be hung from the rear view mirror) to customers who meet the state's definition of "mobility impaired person". The hang tag will be issued with a mobility impaired identification card (with photo) and is available in any of our seven locations. A form from the customer's physician is required. Click the link below to view the Office of Motor Vehicles policy for further details and requirements.

Get More Info
Contact Info and Locations

Choose from one of our 7 convenient locations below and click on the address for directions!

Alexandria | Baton Rouge | Houma | Lafayette | Metairie | Monroe | Shreveport

3445 N Causeway Blvd #103 Metairie, LA 70002

Mon-Fri 8am-4pm

hoursSat-Sun Closed